Halloween may be over but it's not too late for Alien-Factory to re-vamp its website!
Just released is a website with a cleaner look, and thanks to Bootstrap v3, it's also responsive enough to look good on mobile and tablets too!
But wait! There's more! The changes are not just skin deep - the entire website has been completely re-written, bottom up, with fresh Fantom technologies! Where once there was Java and Tapestry5, there is now Fantom and BedSheet!
That's right, here at Alien-Factory, we eat our own dog food, and we like it!
The line up of the full Fantom stack is as follows:
- Wisp - The standard HTTP server from Fantom.
- BedSheet - A web application framework for handling HTTP requests.
- Pillow - Routes HTTP requests to efanXtra pages and components.
- efanXtra - Create re-usable web components with efan templates.
- Slim - Terse HTML templating.
- efan - Embedded Fantom (efan) templating
- Ioc - The Dependency Injection framework that binds Alien-Factory apps together.
- IocEnv - Dev, Test or Prod? This handy little library tells you what environment you're running in.
- Bootstrap v3 - Oh yeah! Need I say more?
Alien-Factory is a personal website (of me,
Steve Eynon - "Hello!") and details various legacy projects I've had the privilege to spend time working on. Content wise, the website has remained the same, but underneath - oh boy, it's all changed!